The information contained in this website is updated and refreshed on an ongoing basis. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure information contained on the website is correct, Glenn Merrick Constructions cannot guarantee its accuracy at any time.
All plans and designs, including facades, contained on this website are subject to copyright and are protected under the Copyright Act, 1968. Plans and designs including facades shall not be reproduced wholly or in part without the express written consent of Design Artisan Pty Ltd. To ensure the intellectual property of Design Artisan Pty Ltd is protected and maintained, every infringement of copyright is pursued to the full extent of the law without hesitation.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to our customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
The email address you provide for requesting information or newsletters may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information if and when accessing your personal information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates anonymous statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Below is a full list of cookies that we currently use on this website at the time of writing this update:
- Google Analytics. These cookies are installed in a visitor’s web browser when they agree to have cookies stored on their web access device. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We can then use the resulting data to generate reports that can help us improve the website experience. These cookies collect data anonymously; the resulting information allows us to identify the number of visitors who have come to the website, where visitors have come from and which web pages visitors viewed while on our website.
- WordPress session cookies. These are cookies that are part of WordPress website Content Management System (CMS) for this installation, normally automatically installed into a visitor’s web browser when visiting this website. The cookies are active only for the current session and are deleted when the web browser is closed.
If you choose not to accept cookies, then only the standard WordPress session cookie will load and be active until you close your web browser, the website will not function as intended and some facilities will be unavailable.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Partners?
We do not seek, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Images contained on this website are indicative only and contain fixtures, fittings, finishes and furnishings for decorative purposes only. For specific inclusion details relating to any of the images, content and products contained in this website, please contact Glenn Merrick Constructions.